Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years off to a wonderful sart and its only Day TWO!!!

Yes yes yes so I forgot to do another blog yesterday and I'm sorry but I have the best excuse on the planet!!!!! I SWEAR!!!!

I got a special invite from my buddy Jeff's girlfriend K.K. to go and meet


Jackson Rathbone and or as we like to know him from the Twilight saga Jasper Hale!!!
the vampire that looks like hes in pain XD who has the power to controll emotions
and all that awesome rott XD

so yes I got an invite to go shee Jackson's band play at the beauty bar and my god if you guys have not herd 100 Monkeys you must! they will blow your mind!!!

and well I thought iw as awesome enough that I got to see them preform on the First of Jan bringing in the lovely second of jan off to a wonderful start as well ^_^

100 Monkeys jammed out with a bunch of songs and it seemed endless then two songs from the end Jackson announced that he would be Dj-ing it up the rest of the night.

so then the two songs played and I got tons of pics that i still have to load it will be a while before all that jazz XD
I have no time to do it today XD becasue I have a special invite again to another awesome evet!!!!

we all know my last blog before new year and how I was a privlaged person to be apart of the New Moon Parody by Hillywood???



this would be the teaser pic they released before the unveiling of the new moon parody masterpiece!!!!

any way yeah I got invited to go and see the final cut of the Hillywood Show's New Moon parody XD so im pretty happy so i'm gonna have a ton of pics to load between last night and tonight and well my goodness its all so wow XD

okay back to Jackson Rathbone XD



I was lucky enough to get to give him a hug and talk to him for a moment XD

He also signed my Twilight book personalized To Izzy With Love ^_^



its just the most awesome way to bring in the new year for deffinately sure XD

so yeah thats all I gotta say I'll be updating you all tomorrow on images and all that jazz in the mean time I'm still Swooning over my experience ha ha ha ha ha

Jackson Rathbone ROCKS!!!!

<3
Izzy

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Seriously??! I can't see him in that pic and I saw him with dark hair on Criminal Minds...maybe it is because he is grinning and I have never seen him DO that,lol! Lucky girl

Blog Widget by LinkWithin