Monday, September 7, 2009

Anime vegas News and Best Veteran

so as we all know the last week or so I have sucked butt keeping promises well tomorrow is the ending of anome vegas and I hope you all are expecting a huge blog out of me ^_^.

on a good note today was the group masqueraid contest and I well My group travis cat and I "what about panda @ the disko?!" won Best Veteran award!!!!!!

Wait but thats not all we all know I won last year and well my first year I actually won something all I got was a gift certifficate which was lame cause they ALWAYS give you a plaquerd and well I was sad so I won this year and got my PLaque finally to hang on the wall ^_^

so I accepted my award baffeled and I couldnt stop crying tears of utter joy I was so EMO it wasnt funny but I would talk about it and I would cry I'm getting alla choked up over it now still >_< lol

what made it all the more better is I got tons of pictures and video and lots of huggs and what not and I got to meet Hillywood and get tons of pics and then and then I went to the rave and my buddy keoki already got done drumming and Steve is the sweetest he got keoki to play drums again the dj cleared it and it was happyness and as we walked to our car steve said he did it just for me cause I missed him preform earlier ^_^


today was a sweet day ^_^

Pics of everything tomorrow tons and tons ^_^

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

They consider you a veteran already?! LOL! I can't wait 4 tommorrows blog!

EmberX said...

I cant wait to read it and see pics and all that good fun stuff!!
CONGRATS!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin