Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New New Moon Information:

Okay so its not just simply New Moon information but Twilight related Hoopla!
I'm gonna start with the information I found out about the Twilight video Game
Warning its kinda sad I'm just gonna copy and paste what the site said.

It came from Cullen Boys Anonymous:

This just in from Brandon Gardner, Game Director of Twilight, The Video Game:

We will be holding one session of auditions for the voiceovers this weekend in Forks, WA. Anyone who would like more information on auditions can contact Lepell’s Flowers and Gifts. Please note that any one chosen for a part will be doing so on a volunteer non paid basis.

Summit Entertainment has recently discussed the game with Mr. Gardner and has made a number of requests, including that the characters in the game not look like the characters in the movie. (This is where your chance to audition came in!)

Another change will be that Summit Entertainment will have the option to either allow publishing of the game, or they have the option of destroying all materials and assets related to the game. According to Gardner, this means that, unfortunately, there WILL NOT be a free version of the game available to the public.
Gardner has also been busy working on getting local business and residents involved. Mr. Gardner now resides in Forks full time. and wants the game to reflect the authentic town and people.

Anyone wishing to contact Gardner for auditions, or for information regarding the game please email him at contact@twilightthevideogame.com.
-----------------------------------------------------

Okay now with that being said it has just made me the saddest person on the planet.
I was living for this news and for a chance to see out of the twilight characters eyes and see what they saw and what not and now Summit Entertainment doesnt want any of the characters to be in the video game.
so why the hell is it called Twilight the Video Game it might as well just get called Forks T_T.

and with further news why are they all up for it and doing voiceover calls and Summit going thru this for people to get happy about then just banish it from even igsisting at all?

that has stricken a high ammount of outrage with me like you don't even know I really want to do something about this because I was liking this man's Ideas and what he is doing to help bring the characters to life and now theres all these rules and regulations and what ever else now how fun is this game going to truely be if you cant play as Bella and fall in love with Edward or be the main love interest or whatever the case may be?

they totally killed the spark of all this lovely world making for this man and I feel its going to get cut before it even has a chance to fly and be loved,
I have never felt such outrage in my life specially after I vowed to read Breaking Dawn after this video game comes out because I would have had something wonderful to fall back uppon and just drown myself in and be happy and now that might not even come to be!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
okay now moving on to a bit more happy news I found this out earlier today... before my rant of what I just found out XD

I was thinking about it and I have read a few crazed fan blogs about the New Moon Burger King HYPE and well everyone said a bunch of stuff so it took me an hour to find out and I called a few different Burger Kings and well I dun think they were supposed to give out the information and well I'm not gonna get anyone in troubble by stating exactly wen its gonna happen but lets just say would you rather have a Trick or a Treat? ^_^

so yeah I'm pretty excited about it and now I know when Burger King is gonna become my new LOVER so yeah all is well and I'm stocking up big time It's gonna be flipping nuts.

I already posted a few news updates on whats going to be hitting wen and when to expect it and what not and the differences in Tonner special edward from Comic Con dolls and all that jazz about whos going to be on the New Moon album and all that lovely jazz,
all that remains is photos but I have been kinda lazy and didnt want to go there because yeah I'm being Lazy about it T_T so I guess we can all hate me just for that cause I kinda hate me too for my Lazyness but i do promise I'll get around to it soon because I really want to show some pics off of this stuff unless you all googled it all already and found all this lovely stuff...

its easier just to stay tined to my page ^_^

maybe later tonight I'll make another blog about it ^_^

Okay and I have been looking everywhere for the Twilight Scene It DVD Game and well it comes out also on October 1, 2009 so lest all be happy kiddies Ill do a whole new update page list and what not with all this information and happyness so we can all be happy in Twilight Land ^_^

I'm gonna go back to scrapbooking now so I'll type up a longer blog later <3333

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

NO Twilight characters IN a Twilight game??! LAMEEEEEEE!
Remember this might be my last comment as I have to be in bed early Wednesday night because we leave for the dreaded trip. Oy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin