Monday, September 14, 2009

Okay So I HAD A Good Blog Last Night...

Okay so yes I had an awesome blog last night about the VMA pre show and about the VMAs themselves and the special appearances by the Twilight saga cast.

I think we are all gonna be disapointed to know this but heres some things I DONT like:

In twilight only Alice and Jacob had a wig and I think James did to but I'm only making this about the main peoples.

well In New Moon Rosalie has a wig now >_<
and the topper of all toppers in Eclipse Bella has a wig >_<
this by far makes me so angry I'm pist about her cutting her hair for the Runaways as it is but seeing her at the VMAs shes pratically bald now what gives and what about Robert what the freak is he thinking at this rate.
I mean okay Rumor Mill Churning supposedly he was gonna ask Kristen to marry him in the scene where Edward asks Bella...
apparenlty thay have already moved in with one another and have announced they are dating. people catch them on set saying "have you seen my Handsom husband/beautiful wife?"
its also suposed that they are both crazy enough to get married just for the fun of it and all the hype it will get and the atention on the Twilight saga, Which so be it cool cool I heard that they are going to be making Breaking Dawn into a Two or Three Part long movie....
O_O that made me excited and also with that happy news heres some more:
Twilight Saga New Moon Motion Picture Soundtrack will be released in October??? (Dunno)
and Death Cab For Cutie sings a song called Meet Me In The Equanox.
I'm bummed out because I was really rooting for Hanna and her song "Need" and I was hoping to god it would be in the part where Bella jumps off the cliff cause it was very fitting to that area and emotion of that time.... Ahhh it was a dream.
They will be also releasing a New Moon Board Game how exciting ^_^
and if it doesnt get any better the Guy that is making the twilight video game will be in Forks for stephenie Meyer day and well yeah I'm pretty happy about the video game. Hopefully it will be done before X-Mas if not hopefully it will be out for 2010 ^_^ okay so now with the awesome video feed of New Moon Trailer Number 3:


Enjoy I'm Off To Court Now <3

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

THIS is the trailer I saw at the theater on Saturday!! It is SO good!!! I totally get the Rosalie chick wearing a wig, she had to fry her hair for the first one, and repeatedly throughout the shoot.

Wendyburd1 said...

Are you OKAY? I saw the post you took down, and you know what? If you do decide to ever do a giveaway, I will promote it. You don't deserve that kind of crap and I like you and your blog, so just so you know, I would post about any giveaways or what not. It is MY blog, it is bad enough the things I can't write about to make my family happy, I won't have friends limit me too.((HUGS))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin