Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flu Shot Of Doom :(

Yeah okay so yesterday I got my Flu shot because my Grams is really concernrd with this H1N1(Swine Flu) Thing so ummmmm against my much better judgement I got the shot cause she was concerned about it.

And before everyone jumps my back YES I am fully aware the shot I got now dosnt fight off H1N1 or prevent you from getting it.

Okay now with that being said if I would have caught the regular flu my immune system would be weakend and I could potentally get the Swine Flu out of sheer weakness and so yeah theres my whole reason on getting the regular flu shot and I hate how I feel now.

I feel like I got hit by a car and I have felt like crap and I almost reached the point of throwing up 3 times yesterday and then I got that way today it hurts to swallow and my left arm feels like someone punched me in it super hard T_T

I never get flu shots becasue when I was younger i would get them and right afterwords I would always throw up so I quit getting them for the longest time,
Truthfully if Grams wasnt so obsessed with it I probabbly wouldnt have gotten any flu shot still, I was debating long and hard with myself if I was gonna get the H1N1 vaccene and well Im doing it all for my Grams in the end >_< href="http://i38.tinypic.com/4sg1oj.jpg" target="_blank">
WOOT EXCITEMENT!!!!!



This one plays a song ^_^

This one plays "Full Moon" when you open it ^_^


and this is what it says on the inside ^_^!


Oh and I must mention they have a sparkle to them the paper has a touch of glitter in it ^_^


Trick Or Treat!!!!

I'm loving this card a whole bunch tho it dosent sing a song it just makes me happy


GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!

^_^

and just so we are all aware this is one of the few twilight products I HAVNT bought yet O_o I chose not to get them because I wanted to wait ^_^

I did however get the New Moon Poster thats the TEASER...
not for me tho alas another thing I bought twilight related thats not staying with me at all...

And now heres some fun stuff to look forward to New Moon Stuff ^_^:


New Moon Standups!

Well they had the twilight ones and now they have New Moon life sized cut outs this makes me happy ^_^


and well seeing as I'm still not feeling too well I'll post the edward and bella tonner dolls later I took Big pics of them and I gotta piece them together like a twisted Puzzle

heres a release date list to settel your minds in the mean time:

New Moon Paperback Team Edward Cover - release date: October 1, 2009
New Moon: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion paperback (Twilight Saga) – release date: October 6, 2009
Twilight saga: New Moon Board Game-release date: October 15, 2009
Twilight Barbie Dolls-Release date: November 1, 2009
New Moon Soundtrack – release date: November 20, 2009


thats all I know of at this moment oh and heres a project I'm woring on with silk screening ^_^:


Team Edward Side!

This is the Front of the Scrapbook this side is Team Edward side



Team Jacob Side!

This is the back side of the scrap book and its the Team Jacob side and when you open the scrapbook they face eachother and I have yet to decide what else I am going to put on it maybe a few quotes from all of the books


Inside Team Edward side!

This is the inside part of the Team Edward side its Edawrd holding Bella and I had a hard time deciding to ad detail to it or leave it a shadow


inside Team Jacob side!

this is the inside of the Team Jacob side and much like the team edward side this one is of Jacob Holding Bella its incomplete I'm gonna do the same thing I did to the team edward side so yeah and its gonna be decked out with twilight Themed pages on the inside ^_^

so yeah theres the inside look at my first scrapbook making in progress ^_^
I'm going to be selling it on Etsy once its done and I will take custom orders for what you guys like and what not I also do individual pages for a Scrapbook and I am going to make some cute Twilight themed papers and such so I'll have some cute little Kits as well small steps I'm hoping to get something done for Christmas ^_^

Stay tuned kiddies and see what I can come up with and also here are some Layouts I had already made from Travis's Scrapbook so yeah I'll make these as well if you like them ^_^
http://izzysinsanity.blogspot.com/2009/08/some-helpful-layouts-for-scrapbooking.html

Thats all I got for now
I'm gonna work on some cute quote tags now <3

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I LOVE the silk screening, and I am so glad Alice gets a cutout, I LOVE her!! I want her to be my BFF! LOL!

Yeah the flu-shot, while it doesn't make everyone throw up, it does often make you FEEL like you HAVE the flu! How stupid is that?!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin