Friday, September 18, 2009

Italian food festival!!!!!

Yep I'm going so I'm charging the batterys and getting together with my friend Muffin that just got back to vegas after a long time being away and Travis and Mary ^_^

Mom is comming too and we are just gonna have tons of fun ^_^

so yeah oh and if we are all interested in how I'm going to food fest XD

Bella is an Italian name so I'm dressed as BELLA XD I have issues ha ha ha ha

its all good tho everyone still loves me.

oh and heres what I made :



The Pop tab bracelet I'm gonna make a few more but I need more Pop tops hee hee hee

I'm also going to be making some Blingy and selling them on my Etsy account again thats still under construction but yeah...

heres another odd and end thing I did:



its Bella St. Judes Bracelet ^_^ the gold one thats closer to my hand is the one I made its a bad pic but yeah its got all the cullens heads on it and its just too darn cute ^_^

and now heres me ^_^


you can barely make out my Henna heart on my fingers nao T_T I gotta re do it so it shows up


like I said on my Twitter account I love this face I dunno why its just cutely funny hee hee hee


Hair Runner lol they all do it the ruffling of the hair and making it more Body Full lol

and thats all you get for now till after the festival

<333333

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I can't see any of the pictures!! :(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin