Monday, September 21, 2009

Tracklisting For New Moon Soundtrack Revealed

Wow so I'm happy and now I know what songs and bands are gonna be on
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Motionpicture Soundtrack:

1. Death Cab For Cutie – Meet Me On The Equinox

2. Band Of Skulls – Friends

3. Thom Yorke- Hearing Damage

4. Lykke Li – Possibility

5. The Killers - A White Demon Love Song

6. Anya Marina – Satellite Heart

7. Muse - I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)

8. Bon Iver and St. Vincent – Rosyln

9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Done All Wrong

10. Hurricane Bells – Monsters

11. Sea Wolf – The Violet Hour

12. Ok Go- Shooting The Moon

13. Grizzly Bear - Slow Life

14. Editors – No Sound But The Wind

15. Alexandre Desplat – New Moon (The Meadow)
--------------------------------------------------

I'm liking the idea of Death Cab For Cutie and you can hear the song already its pretty good I think.

I love Ok Go and Muse and who in their right mind doesnt love The Killers???

the other bands I'm unclear about I have never heard of them
and I'm kinda sad becasue i heard that Jackson Rathbone's band 100 Monkeys was gonna be on it T_T

in any case theres what to expect from the New Moon album all you willy nilly fans who cant ever get enough ^_^

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I can't believe you know this already! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin