Monday, September 21, 2009

Day Number Whatever of Divorce Crap Fun!

Yep again another court day I hate how they are all just bleeding together at this point and becomming one big blob of pure angry.

My father is a royal pain in the butt if I do say so myself Eww I called him my Father... BLAKE any how yeah hes drawing this whole thing way out to the point of hes mixing up all his lies now and its just getting messy and confusing at best.

there was the short hand story of everything I'm still gonna say my piece when its all said and done but yeah its gonna have to wait a few more days... months... UGH

any how ummm I'm gonna update some links on my link area to things I do if anyone is interested in following me around and see the me out side of blog land and is more in photography art land and all that jazz...

after all is said and done I'm so totally going back to being goth I miss my big huge boots and all my white makeup and my corsets its all in storage so thats gonna take a crap ton of time before I get back to where I wanna be T_T

oh well I got forever...

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I'm sorry this whole biological male parent thing is still going on! ((HUGS)) White makeup? But you are so pale already! :p

Blog Widget by LinkWithin