Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!
Score one for the Izzy and her greateness and Zero for the stupid store that put this out EARLY!!!!



Yes this is a real copy of New Moon XD
AND THE TWO SIDED MINI POSTER IS KICK EFFEN ASS!!!!!

okay so I'm a happy camper still crampy but its all good ^_^
ummm in regards to my blog I posted yesterday i dunno why I got concerned about it
I didn't mean for Wendy to get a little spazzed out about it
I love you Tons Wendy ^_^

I just felt there were limitations to alot of stuff so yeah XD
I was just stating things that were no comforting to me then I decided to put it back in draft which I shouldnt feel like I should be Limited to my words and your absolutely right it's MY blog and MY feelings about how I personally feel so I re put it back up and just so we are all clear for future refference if we arnt clear as crystal already I'm a blunt person and I do speak my mind be it I end up putting my foot in my mouth or not I get over things quickly for the most part but don't pick at scabs that still are mending.

So again I'm SUPER thankful to Wendy and being supportive of me and well thats all that really matters to me.

I know a bunch of you follow me and read and leave the random comment But Wendy is always <3

I'm making a special I <3 my #1 follower banner just for you sweetie ^_^
so be expecing a blog all about it just for you <3333333

Any how this blog is short I'll post again later today but I gotta pack up all my Summer Clothse so I can put my winter ones up ^_^

I'll be posting a pic of my new winter wardrobe as well I got tons of new stuffs ^_^

any how Lots of love to everyone
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww! ((HUGS))
You are already getting winter stuff out...in VEGAS?!!! Wow! LOL! Guess what? 2 months and 4 days until New Moon is out in theaters!!WAHOO! I am still on Team Edward though, and as cute as Taylot Lautner is and as buff as he has gotten, it is all about Edward on my side! Ahhh Edward!:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin