Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two more days and less than 33 hrs away the stress is high

okay so for the most part my cosplay is done mom's is almost done and then travis still needs his suit >_<

so I'm pretty stressed out I'm freaking out more becasue we were suposed to pre reg for the masqueraid and well we did but never got a confermation about it O_O

so we re e mailed them and well that was yesterday and we are still waiting....

I'm getting really sad that they didnt get me and I'm gonna miss out.

its bad enough as it is I'm worrying about the costumes but now with this and then early in the morning I gotta go sign in or I dont have a spot O_o

so much stress and I'm really nervous this year...
mostly probabbly cause everyone said I look like a pilgram in my cosplay and I'm really pulling off the boy look to the extreme and its all flippin wierd XD

it's all a big rush for me and I'm not sure what to expect this year at all period.

on a cute note I found some super Kawaii Paper crafts of sushi thats going to be apart of my skit ^_^ and all its cute yummyness heh heh heh.

any how I just thought I would have a quick spazz out now I'm gettin back to work Ill post all my images tomorrow

<3

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

You will DO great and have fun!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin