Monday, August 3, 2009

Some Helpful Layouts For The Scrapbooking Folk

So I finally loaded all 23 of the pages of my Scrapbook I put together for my lovely Travis.
I fixed them up a bit in photoshop becasue some of the little writings that are for the book owners eyes only but I'll be more than happy to explain the setup of each page ^_^

with that being said our Journey Begins Please Watch your Step


Scrapbooking:



Once Upon A time... There Was A Gas Station

The Gas Station was how travis and I met I used to work at City Stop.


A Meaningful Valentines Day

We went to walmart and got the professional photo thats all frilly ut at the top of the orange page ^_^



Twilight Movie Night!!!

This page is an interactive page where the movie ticket stub is it flips open and on the closed side is a picture of bella and edward from Twilight.

It's also my first twilight Themed page layout I have two others and a Harry Potter one as well.


My top Fave Things!

This is another interactive page the little tab that says pull me says some little note of info.

on the page is the first picture Travis and i ever took together and then our first photo of one of our kisses.


Our Love

This was an easy page because all i had to do was slap on the pictures the top layer is a clear sheet of plastic with words and then it came with the pink floral paper so this took no time at all other than the images to use were a hard call.



Bowling Bloopers

Well this is a fun layout I did the circles are suposed to be bowling balls.
these images were when we went bowling and were to show how much fun we all had ^_^
during our gutter balls and our funny dancing and our funny bowling tecniques.


New Moon

This is my New Moon movie layout and its an unfinished piece becasue as we all know New Moon doesnt come out till November >_<
The layout was made to be interactive and the New Moon Book Cover image is where youll be pulling out the movie ticket stub and then the purple rectangle is the journaling area and then the big purple area is for a picture of Travis and I when we go and see it and finally the right corner has a space to put photo booth images at beacsue Travis and I are all about our Movie Photo booth taking

Show Time!

This one was a super fun interactive page to do theres four images in all on this page and the brads in the image show where the pictures will fold from the picture of Travis holding my mom flips up and shows a picture under it and then the picture of Travis and I flips downward and shows another cute images of him and I.


Project Fluffy

this page my mom made and its full of Fluffy Travis's other cat lol shes actually mine I have owned her since I was 6 but that's another story for a different day ^_^
the image in the right hand bottom corner is of fluffy getting more use out of my Nintendo Ds Lite than me its funny cause Travis got me that for my Christmas gift last Year lol


Lots of fun with Mary!

We went and saw transformers and it was Travis and I's second time and it was a fun time whats not included on this page sadly is the video we made while Travis had a tummy ache but it got e mailed to Wendy for some good ole LOLZ


Shiny Toy Guns!

Yes I get to meet interesting people like the drummer of Shiny Toy Guns for example if you all know my myspace page I have tons of pics of meetings of people from Mickey Avalon to the Ataris and The Birthday Massacre and Die So Fluid lol that's in the scrapbook too ^_^

any how getting off subject this is an interactive page as well it just flips up twice with three other images of the shiny toy guns show.



The Molestered Edward


this page was sooooo effin fun to make though cutting out the edward standee was a bit of a pain in the bum.



Never A Dull Moment With Mary Around

okay so for travis's birthday mary and I got travis Man Thongs LMFAO
and this is a page dedicated to the Man Thong Hunt its interactive and has four images of super fun stuff ^_^



Cuteness

It was a simple Yet Cute Image


Movies!

This layout was plain I know but befitting for all the movies travis and I have seen the only two that are missing from this setpu are city of embers and tropic thunder


Photo Booth Fun

this is an interactive page of all of travis and I's photobooth images I put little worded cut out Polaroids in the background just to make it cute


Crazy!

thats pretty much self explanitory lol


Buffalo Challange


this was a cute one to set up I purposly did the lettering like that so your eye gets drawn to two funky areas.


Gross Squishy Moments

Simply just a cute felt shape around a heart and then Images cut to fit the heart


Romantic Twilight Themed

This is another unfinished page spread theres interactive areas like on the left hand side and there will be others.


Die so Fluid

interactive page it flips open to show three other images and then just simply a image of Mary and I with the vocalist for Die So Fluid her name is Grog


Fun With Mom

Just some goofy images of mom travis and I

And thats all I have for now.

Sooooooo

I hope you enjoy my layouts and can get some good use out of Scrap Lifting them or making them your own ^_^

<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin