Thursday, August 6, 2009

News I have learned about Breaking Dawn

I have no real clue if this is new news or not but it was on my local news T.V. Station today... O_o


Original Video- More videos at TinyPic
(okay for some ungodly reason its not loading properly but you can view it on the actual website if you click "Original Video")

any way I recorded the little mini statement about it then did some follow up research...

I'm not making any statement till I read both but I did find all of it super interesting,
It has cought my attention so bad I found this Book Called "The Nocturne"
it was suposed to be a trilogy if it in fact is I do not know I dont follow Miss Jordan S. Scott but I am so temptid to pick up the book,

So I then Found This:



Its 358 pages long so I dont expect anyone to be Reading or Commenting on this for quite some time,
Unless you have already read the book and maybe you see the similaritys,
I however have not read Breaking Dawn O_o I know I Know I KNOW.....

Let me explain please before you rip my voice box out with a rusty spork XD

I started reading Breaking dawn becasue I'm hooked its like Heroin I'm adicted I swear but I'm so adicted that I didnt want to lose my High lol XD

I'm an emotional filled freak of flip floping from tears to happyness to sadness to what not.

my mom has already came in on me bawling my eyes out like a baby just cause I'm listening to the audio books and it hits a cord with me.

so heres a little insight on the Izzy I'm not adicted to alot of things I dont have alot of super favorites of anything so when it comes to this subject yes I am emotional about it.

First off:

I'm adicted to anime becasue most make me cry like Howls moving castle and Princess Mononoke...
Also Sailormoon and alot of others so I'm adicted to anime becasue I love the art and it hits an emotional cord on my guitar so theres one string five more to go hee hee hee

I'm also adicted to disney films most commonly its The lion King and Finding Nemo why you may ask WHY

The made me cry I showed an emotion and I felt strongly for the characters and what not.

Now Tthe Twilight Saga!!!

IT MADE ME CRY...

It holds a big piece of my heart for that so there ya have it ^_^

any way back to my why I havnt read Breaking Dawn:

its the last book the only other thing I will have to read is The Host and not to say I don't like The Host but I'm waiting to read it >_< addicted I swear my Friend is going to drag me to AA meetings and shes going to go with me cause shes getting there LMFAOany how I'm trying to drag out my high till they state when Breaking Dawn will be hitting Theatres then I'll start reading the book till then its on Hiatus and the same goes for Midnight Sun haven't read all that either I'm trying to keep a few things in my life fulfilling and happy so yeah. and believe me its agony to fill this hunger for this dang obsession I have to read Tabloids and websites and see pics in magazines and at least fuel my desire for buying the obscure twilight goodies such as the Lip Venom V that has filled my hunger for a while and out of no where Travis buys me this lovely Twilight Pewter Jewelery box ^_^ so I'm totally Fed and content I am Hmmmm
Website!


There's what the lovely box looks like and if you click the image they have alot of other twilight stuff on the website like those cool make up/ pencil bags and throw pillows.

I'm gonna make a sweet link area on my page for all the cool web sites on where to go to get the twilight Fix ^_^

any how its late and I'm gonna sleep

<3333

P.s.
Please remind me to make a flipping signature soon DOH

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

I think if this was a REAL plagarism, she would have brought it up a LONG time ago! The books have been out forever!! And just now she is making claims? No I don't even like the attitude, you can read it and tell me about it.

I sobbed through a lot of the second Twilight book, I HATED it because Edward was missing! I had a panic attack, and only calmed down when Alice shows up, because I knew Edward's return wouldn't be far behind.

I LOVED the last book! Izzy!! It is so freaking good! You are crazy!! You don't even know how it ends! What if someone says something and spoils it for you?!! I listened to them, all on my Ipod and Itunes. I am just not reading books right now (not rational so I won't be talking about it) but I had to hear these because everyone was going crazy, plus she is a Mormon author so I knew there'd be nothing to make me uncomfortable. I want a Forks tee...LOL

Izzy said...

lol!
yeah I would have to agree on that note but maybe she didnt think it was gonna get so big XD
I dont know lmfao.

you think I'm crazy for not reading breaking dawn ^_^
I have heard alot about it and know alot of whats going on so its not like I'm totally left in the dark lolz
I'm just stalling a little bit I read/ Listened to the first three books on my i pod in a five or six day time period.
I even listened to it in my sleep lol.

But yeah thats where everything stands with that XD

If I come across a Forks Shirt I'll Pick it up for you but I need to know what size you wear ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin