Monday, August 10, 2009

Break Form Cosplay You know what that means...

TWILIGHT INFORMATION POST:

Yeah okay so we all know that that ment posting of some more twilight goodies...
and a few delays that I found out about some of the merch sadening to say anything but hey you cant win them all.

So lets start off with the posponed items:


Twilight Barbie release



Twilight Barbie2


they were suposed to come out in Oct like the end of but I guess what difference does that make lol.


In other news The twilight soundtrack has a release date of happyness:


New Moon Sound track


also its not out yet but you can pre order it on http://www.amazon.com

Truthfully chances are you could probabbly pre order it in a few other places other than just Amazon but yeah:


Official Movie Illustration Companion

I totally cant wait to get this I already go the one another good thing I wanna get is the directors notebook for Twilight and when New Moon's comes out too (is getting giddy)

Now just for some random stuff I found I'm throwint up on my page cause its twilight saga related ^_^ :


Twilight vs New Moon


Who Did It Better?


Cullen Crest Key Covers


If I would have seen theese I would ahve bought them I gotta find them ^_^



Scene it


The closest thing to a twilight video game we will get for now T_T
they really need to make it a video game they have turned other movies into videogames that shouldnt have why stop with twilight???
Its not fair I tell you!!!!


New Moon Candy


This is for sale on ebay for $20.00 and I'm quite disapointed T_T
I was really hoping for new flavors not to say I didnt like the candy hearts they are tasty and oh my god goood but I was just hoping for new flavors ya know?

and from the looks of this bag I think its going to be a Valentines day candy bag thing I think dont quote me PLZ.


Cullen Crest wine Glasses!


I have seen a small image of this on a website in australia and I feel in love with it and now they plan on releasing them and I swear I'm gonna get a set and they will be my Wedding glasses so flippin romantic and beautiful ^_^


Twilight France 3 Disc Edition!


The story I read had stated that this box is the special edition 3 disc dvd set in France along with this they also had an image of a clamp vice biting contraption its a exact mold of Robert's Chompers and I think thats in austrilia as well but their twilight dvd came with a bite in it ^_^ thats pretty spiffy I wish I saved the image now T_T



New Moon Chocolates!


This is pretty spiffy but as far as collectiong goes I dun think ill save an item that would melt so easily but they look delisious and yummy under the wrapper ^_^
they have two hearts and its good ^_^


Cullen crest journal


This is on a website and it costs some ungodly amount of money whats funny is about four months ago I was gonna make some enlarged Cullen crests and put them on journals for my own happyness now I'm thinking Ill buy this one ^_^


twilight saga graphic novels!


Oh yeah its sweet apparently they will be making a twilight saga graphic novel series ^_^
the people that will be making all the art are from korea and well who the flipping fart cares its TWILIGHT and its MANGA (New cosplay idea right there baby)
I still like the art in the twilight japanese novel better tho they refuse to call it Manga lol.



Now for the twilight Beauty website count down:



Twilight Beauty


Because I'm so antsy about the count down of TwilightBeauty.com
there is only seven more days till people can get their hands on the lovely makeup set of goodness ^_^


Luna Twilight!


Just so all you kids now finding these images is a hard hunt and I dont think Ill find any more now till the site opens I do plan on doing a full makeup report on the goods and say whats best and worst of this product line ^_^


Luna Twilight!


the Luna red Twilight Lipstick is just beautiful and its most likely to go with your Twilight venom which is OUTSTANDING


Volturi


this is crown Mascara with the Volturi Crest in the bottle, apparently their was a alot of information on the makeup names:


Twilight Luna:
"First Light Body Glow,"
"Mortal Glow Blushing Creme"
and Color Palettes in:
"Bella,"
"Rosalie,"
"Alice"
and "Victoria."

Volturi:
"Deity Body Lotion,"
"Immortal Body Shimmer"
and "Crown Mascara"


Twilight Venom


And the product I know and love best Lip Venom V that was the prototype and is now called the lovely Twilight venom and the vial is so much more beautiful with the Twilight font *Swoons*

I swear by DuWop's Lip Venom and by far this one is the best of the best and NO not just cause I'm in love with the Twilight Disease.


In other wonderful news I went shoping at the thrift store today and picked up a sweet item for only .99 cents ^_^


walmart Twilight Edward Tee


Yep Yep Yep thats right the Twilight Tee that was at Walmart and what was even more awesome about it is it wasnt faded and the tag on it was new and so I can imagine it was never worn and or if it was it was only worn once,
But who the hell cares its a twilight shirt with Edward Cullen on it (Jumps for joy)
I was so happy when I saw it I had to get it this makes my second official twilight shirt and my third twilight shirt I own ^_^
(my blue tank top I hand painted that with the word twilight on it)

Other than all of that yeah today was break lazy day for my sewing of the cosplay Ugh and what sucked was I burnt my thumb and index and middle finger today on my right hand T_T

so my index finger and thumb already hurt enough it didnt need scortching hot metal added to it T_T

LOL its all good I'll just Tattoo Bella to my Forehead hee hee hee

On a good note I did get all my stuff together and organised for whats going to be autographed at Anime Vegas ^_^

I sorted it out by groups and all of who needs to put their filthy signatures on them DOH lol okay well not filthy but yeah we get the point.

some of the items I'm gonna get signed are my DearS Dvd set because the Singer for "I'm your slave" is going to be there she also did a song on suicide Circle which I also Own that will be signed as well.

I'm also getting my Fruits Basket Manga and Anime signied,
trinity Blood Manga and ANime Box Set,
Death Note Manga,
XXX Holic dvd and Manga
along with Tsubasa resivour chronicles dvd and Manga,
Cowboy Bebop Dvd,
Arjuna Dvd,
and Paradise Kiss Manga and anime...

I'm gonna get duplicates of something its going to be a suprise so when I finally do my awesome give away I'll get tons of promotion and see where it goes ^_^

I'm also working on an award to give out just cause I wanna its got nothing to do with freebies and giveaways its just a random award I will be passing out nothing all that spiffy but yeah its the thought that counts.

any how its late and I gotta be up super early tomorrow so I am calling it a night



1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

That is a lot of Twilight stuff to lust after! I love the shirt you got! I want a guys size XL super thin tee that has something Twilighty on it and either the crest or EDWARD! *sighs*
only a few more months before New Moon!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin