Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Late Night Awesome Idea

I have come to the conclsion that while looking on Ebay there are people who sell pre made scrap book layout pages and well I had the most wonderful Idea of making Pre Made Scrap Books ^_^

Yes thats right kiddise pre made Scrap books and Ill have certain themes and Ill even have individual pages for sale as well I figured I would do this becasue alot of people don't have time to scrap book and wish they had the time so this will make it easier on alot of people and all they will have to do is add their own pictures to the book and cut them down to size.

I'll even include a guide oh how and where to stick the pictures and if you need scisors to cut the image to be the same as whatever is on the page so it will be like scrapbooking for dummies just in a nicer way and it will make wonderful gifts for peole as well.

I do have a few layouts I have posted that are out of Travis's Scrapbook I made for him and I was going to use those images as a idea the scrap books will vary and range in price depending on how much stuff I used and if someone wants a custom scrapbook with certain things ill be charging bore for that but I think its a good start ^_^

any how I just felt the need to let you all know what I was thinking of doing becasue I have been feeling like being super creative and well I'm a crafty critter ^_^

hope my idea is a good one

I'm gonna go to bed now

Good night.

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I hope your idea works out! Sorry the net dies last night on me ALL night, so I am catching up on a LOT of posts! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin