Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nuts, Bolts, Scisors, and Books

Well I finished mt scisors and they turned out wiked cool i also skewered myself and got blood damage in the process LMFAO XD
I'm going to home depot to get the bolts and washers I need to screw them together and then I'm gonna drill the holes and start the paint job ^_^

Also today I managed to buy MORE books (I'm obsessed)
most of them are about writing a good novel and litrature.
I also got a few strange books that just looked appealing and I also found Twilight
and no not the one by Stephenie Meyer its a Nancy Pickard Book its a Jenny Kaine Mystery ^_^

and I heard about it so I decided to pick it up hee hee hee.

I'n other news I'm going to be out the door again soon like tomorrow and I'm gonna be Obtaining the said book (its a suprise) for my giveaway!!!

I'm getting my choice of book early so I have it on hand for said person I decide on...
so its all a big time mystery of goodness ^_^

I'm currently waiting for my mom to get off the phone with grandpa and then we are leaving and all that jazz.

I'll be making another blog tonight with a few pics of what I got accomplished today,
So stay tuned kiddies.

for now I am out
<33333
Izzy

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Huge scissors and blood damage...does not sound good Iz!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin