Saturday, August 15, 2009

Low Blows... Cosplay day seven

worked on cosplay today have no motivation for pics I know I'm getting lazy i'm sorry but I kinda feel I'm running raggid I'm feeling kinda dizzy and not well...

I'm having alot of issues and stress and well yeah no bueno I suppose so i'm not too chipper today...

i was told twilight beauty wasnt opening till september now I'm unclear I havnt seen anything becasue I'm focusing on anime and trying to network I have a buddy trying to get his friends to look at my page but yeah you can only do so much lol...

ummm I guess I'm not in such a good mood becasue my grandma is going to put her dog down in the morning and its pretty stressfull and I dont know what to think about it the dog is old and its jus old it makes me sad...

i dont want to think about it I'm stressing out about too much t even type tonight

I'm gonna go to bed good night
Blog Widget by LinkWithin