Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cosplay Construction Day Two

okay so completes day two of our bulding of our costumes I took alot more pics for my documentation to show off later but its super late and I'm really tired so i'm warning you all this blog is way short...
Shorter than I would normally like to make my blogs but eh I'm hand sewing a oversized stuffed dog so yeah.

ill have images posted soon no worries tomorrow is the weekend...

oh and in other news I'm going to be putting up a few links to some web sites soon so stay tuned kiddies i have lots of fun things going on.

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

You are making the dog by hand? Ow my hands are raging with arthritis pain just imagining it. And I am not old I have had arthritis pain since like 18 in my hands from drawing and stuff, you know?

Izzy said...

I know the feeling I get bad hand cramps whwen I draw I draw hard and when I write I have pen or pencil intentations in my fingers >_<

*Huggs*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin