Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cosplay Creating Day Six

Okie dokie so I'm busting butt now,
I assembled the Rosa Mystica rings for the Rozen Maiden characters mom and I are going as.

I also made a stencil of these beautiful roses so I could paint Travis's top hat and then his suit in areas ^_^

I'm quite pleased with how everything is going.

sadly my blog is going to be short because I worked really hard today and I'm beat so I'm calling it an early night.

I ran around everywhere so I'm resting now lol.

ummmm in other news twilight beauty will be here soon in FOUR days to be exact so stay tuned I cant wait at all I'm all giddy about it.

and if any of you viewers have any other added twilight news you would like to share with me that is useful I will be very grateful ^_^

oh and Travis got his hands on one of those twilight chocolate bars ^_^
i get to eat it tomorrow I cant wait yummy *drools*

okay well I'll post my thrift store pics and some cosplay building pics up tomorrow so stay tuned and get ready AnimeVegas is gonna rock hard this year!!!

Also stay tuned for my September freebie giveaway it will be announced after I'm done running around with my cosplay days so after the 7Th look for it ^_^

share me with your friends if you know they will like my give away its gonna be anime related and I'm already planning on having a minimum of four winners but is limited to Seven ^_^

i wanted there to be lots of fun for every one and there will be one grand prize winner so its gonna be like grand prize and so on and so forth hee hee hee

^_^

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I would have kept it short too if I was woking my bum off!:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin