Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Have Never Loved The Internet More<3 (Part 2 Of My I Never Loved T.V. More Blog)

yes yes yes so as it goes I have never loved Technology more ummm just so we are all aware I have clamed the title of Technophile and well if ya dont know what one is OH Well

*Grins Deviously* Google states that Technophile is:
technophile (a person who is enthusiastic about new technology)

Ummm there are other Technopheiliac terms that are just as strange involving a technophile but yeah lol

Moving on just cause my earlier post of this video was not to my Par I decided to re load it onto this blog for viewing pleasures:

The Twilight Saga: New Moon 'Meet Jacob Black' Preview in HD




I like this copy better but its the exact same one that more showed on T.V. this morning and well my copy was crappy but I wanted to load it any how just cause I wanted to blog about it earlier.







Also I noticed that the comic con stuff got deleted off you tube so I found this it contains both previews in better quality so yeah its easier for viewing ^_^





this is a behind the scenes footage of some stuff with new moon I found while looking for the other crap and decided to load it.





and I know we all know about the Official trailer but I figured I would plug it in there any way just cause I'm a little snot like that ^_^.


In other news I finally feel better who knew all it would take was alot of salt and nasty fast food items DOH There goes my mini diet lol good thing I'm going for a jog with the Dogs in a few after they get their baths.

OH OH OH and in funny news I went to Wal Mart today and mom and I found some knee high socks for our cosplays and I found some Hannah Montana socks and to show how ill I must be I had my mom get them for me Hee Hee Hee.

Truthfully I hate the girl with a burning passion but I will say this much she's got a voice and well I like her voice its pretty,
this will not be a comon thing for me the socks were on clearance 4 pairs for $3.00...
I only got them because High School Musical was not a deal you only got two pairs and well I down right refuse to walk around with Zac Efron on my Tootsies XD
it most likely would have been just as funny but still :3


The Socks Of DOOOOOMMMMM!


Honestly I'm ill I'm thinking about buying her new line of clothse with that Max dude O_o I keep seeing it advertised on T.V. for Wal Mart its sad T_T
Why cant Twilight Have another Line of Merch at Wal Mart?!?!?!

It's not going to come soon enough when the Dolls come out >_<
A.R.C. Copy!!!!


Then funny enough right after I spotted that beauty I found the Second Book!!!

Dead and Dateless also by Kimberly Raye but not an A.R.C.
I was lucky with the first book XD
agane though the price was right so I couldn't resist this one was $2.99
but still I couldn't complain I love books more than I love people I suppose,
I love the smell of books and oh man I love antique books I own a good selection of some that were published in the 1800's so yeah I love me my books hee hee hee


Book Two

so I have both and they were a good deal ^_^

I also found two copys of Twilight while I was there but I already own the Motion picture soft cover one that comes with the mini poster and I'm waiting to get the Hard Cover Book Set, and the New Moon Special edition book covers ^_^
(yes I will be getting bothXD )


also while I was there I found two more books that cought my eye
the one being the third book to the Eragon Book set, Brisinger, I got it for free when I buy 4 books of same value so who could say NO to that!?!?!?!
No really who can?


Brisinger


so yes I don't own the other two yet but I will be getting them soon and this one happily is a first print! And a nice hard cover book so I'm way impressed ^_^

I also found a cute book for cat spells it was only $1.50 and it was way too cute to pass up specially since I have healing magical books with cat magic in them and herbal therapy books as well because I love the study of Paganism and Wicca the best ^_^


Cat Spells


it also contained a bunch of Male and female cat names that were full of special meaning and strength I found alot of the names to be absolutely darling and I wanna get a kitten and use one of these names now ^_^
it tells you how to pick the name for your cat by how they act and interact with their surroundings so it was pretty insightful and just cute ^_^

I also found Travis's White Rabbit Gloves for $1.99
so I picked them up while I could before I freaked out about that.


Rabbit Gloves!

so that is the conclusion to my major hunt for the bazaar and strange ^_^
I also got some cosplay done seeing as I found parts I needed for the cosplay so I'm super happy about that ^_^

I'll be posting up another blog later tonight to give the update of the cosplay and how excited I am about Anime Vegas ^_^

EEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I loved the behind the scenes stuff, though not enough Edward and it made me antsy for November!! LOL! I shamedly admit I like Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus is a cutie and I like her voice sometimes, I bought her movie today, I like teeny bopper movies, it is my guilty pleasure.

I liked the movie Eragon, I KNOW it was like it wasn't based on the book basically but I still loved it. I can take a movie as seperate if it is good. Which I thought Eragon was, it sparked my passion for nice dragons. LOL. I hate movies that suck AND ruined the boo, like Blood and Chocolate, the movie was awful and then I heard about how the book actually went and it sounded SO good!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin