Friday, August 28, 2009

Twilight Beauty Opened Tonight T_T

yeah well TwilightBeauty.com FINALLY opened tonight and I recieved an e mail from them sad news is after reading my lovely e mail and wanting to view the products the web page has this message on it >_<
My lying E mail


My lovely e mail letter >_<
and so now I'm sad cause it did this:
ZOMGWTFBBQORLYO_O!


I'm just going to think it through logically and say maybe they wernt expecting so much traffic on a website but I dun think they were planning for this at all

any way please take the time and visit my other post cause this was just a ZOMG quick post.

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww how rude!

EmberX said...

lol my thoughts are how could they NOT expect this. Twilight has a JINORMUSLY EXTREAMLY JIMUNGO fan base!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin