Saturday, August 1, 2009

Changing It Up A Bit

So I have decided to Dabble in a little HTML coding layout setting Madness ^_^

I'm semi Mad I have not much of a choice with the color scheme too much so I'll be dabbling with that a little bit.

I Just LOVE my new banner I made although it took for freaking ever to find the perfect picture and you'll all be in for a good surprise every so often cause I think I just might make some different banners and or link box to correspond with my new banner ^_^
I'll be setting up a cute little signature for the end of my blog posts as well.

I'm also going to be putting up a new set (kinda new) of Images in my deviant art page and get on the ball of making some more crafty things for my charms page ^_^

the URL is still going to be charmsbyizzy.blogspot.com
but I'm going to make a new banner for my charms page as well.
I'm not just making just charms and I figure seeing as I spent a few days finally getting the Blog Community layout down I'll jazz it up a bit more.
I make a ton of other items other than charms and I want to not mainly focus on just one aspect of design my new banner is going to say "Izzy's Custom Creations"
Hand Made With Tender Loving Care ^_^

I don't have followers on my charms page yet but I'll be posting up information for a promotion giveaway super soon just to get the word out there and get some more notice.

I was surfing google and i typed in twilight charms or something and I was on page two of google so that was pretty spiffy so I should get some traffic flow going on.

I'm also going to be adding a link to Pay Pal so that will be fun stuff too all of the lovely viewers will finally be able to buy my stuff...
not like you couldn't have bought anything already but well we all know how that works lol.

I'm still focusing hard on my cosplay and I have gotten some more of my thriller skit down and its all coming together wonderfully.

all in all everything is just going quite pleasantly and I'll be posting new images up of my works of art super soon Including costumes and props so ill have a super wide array of items to chose from...

I'm also thinking about getting some of my items published in this magazine called "STUFFED"
"a gathering of softies."

They are only on their second Volume and are just wonderful to read and look at and get your creative mind juices flowing lol



volume One too Darn Cute ^_^


Volume 2 more awesomeness

it seems to me they only come out every six months volume one is Winter 2009 and Volume two is Summer 2009...

Your Guess is as good as mine Meh who knows and who really cares its all really well either way so who can truly B!@&H?

in other news I'm going to have to back track a few days and explain to you all that I worked hella hard on a scrapbook for Travis's Birthday ^_^ and pics from Travis's birthday hee hee hee they are all super amusing and fun ^_^

as far as birthdays go I'm going to have to come up with some little tips on how to give Mary a good birthday so I'm trying to figure out stuff...

I have a new Photoshop Device again so it will come in handy when I have to turn Mary into a Playboy Bunny for her image on her Birthday cake or card or whatever the case may be she wants me to put my skills to good use and make her into something cute seeing as shes all about Playboy ^_^

she's the one that got me hooked on scrapbooking and what not so I gotta figure out something cool to get her...

She has stated she wants Rachel Ray's Cook Book called B.O.B. and apparently its got alot of foods she wants to learn how to make so yeah maybe I can find the book.

I need help in a bad way I'm still running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to make birthdays all nice and what not and for some crazy reason Mary had to Dub me "The Party Planner" cause apparently I have alot of good different ideas and an artsy eye for creativity XD

What do I keep getting myself into?
LOLZ

yeah so just a quick jot down of stuff to come...
stay tuned to the crazy Izzy Network for more oddness and random leakage of blurbs from the brain or insanity

<3
Izzy
(Insert cute signature here soon)

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I love the new layout!! Where did you find the picture? I love her!! And I can't wait to see the pictures!! And the wedding was tonight...today...whatever I am a night owl so I will be emailing you back ASAP! I am so tired from all this wedding stuff! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin