Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Twilight Insanity Updates XD

Yes yes yes I know this is my third blog today we got busy doing other things that wernt cosplay I suppose T_T...

that or we will stay up late and I'll do moms bonnett so I don't feel the day was a total loss LMFAO

*Twitches a bit*

No but really I decided my Twilight Fix needed to be filled seeing as I have not tweaked out about it for a few short days other than the Twilight Beauty website that decided not to release anything till SEPTEMBER NOW!!!!

*Shakes her fist in anger*

on a good note I have got pics of the products and they are beautiful in all their Twilightyness glory

*Batts her eyes pretty like*

No dear children dont be scared do not fear the crazy lady freaking out typing this blog as we speak!!!

*Screams and twitches more*


Okay so yes yes yes http://www.twilightbeauty.com/
was suposed to open on the 17th of August...

the new count down date would be September 15th 2009 T_T
I'm sadly dissapointed about this but maybe now I can save up some cash to get this stuff now ^_^

Or I can do what my buddy Heather does and buy MAC on Ebay for a dollar O_o
Twilight Beauty is NOT MAC!!!!

*slaps herself in the face for even thingking of doing that*

Okay so any way back to some cool information on the twilight Makeup line before my brain short circuts:


Twilight Beauty Website



Twilight Beauty
As we all know is a makeup line inspired by The Twilight Saga,
a bit of charming information I found running around web sites is this:



little black box of beauty


Luna Twilight: reflects the mood and spirit of the saga’s iconic female characters, presenting a collection that creates a harmonious blend between soft, natural beauty and stunning, fierce splendor.

Notable products from the Luna Twilight line include First Light Body and Face Glow for radiant illumination and Gleam Metallic Mascara for captivating lashes.

The crowning jewels of the Luna Twilight collection are found in the four Color Palettes ($28), designed to reflect the mood and spirit of the iconic female characters from the Twilight saga, bringing together a harmonious collection for lips, cheeks and eyes.
Bella


Bella: Soft and Subtle with nude shadows, warm nude blush, nude lipstick and the sheerest cherry red gloss


Alice


Alice: Eclectic and Spunky with shimmering blue and silver shadows, rosy blush and sheer hot pink lips


Rosalie


Rosalie: Regal and Refined with peach toned shadows, a coral blush and apricot lipsticks and gloss


Victoria


Victoria: Bold and Fiery with shimmering jewel-toned shadows and deep wine colored lipstick and gloss

and that is a small part of the Luna Twilight Collection line...

Also with the line includes:

Volturi Twilight: offers entry into Twilight’s exclusive coven through use of the Volturi family crest as the brand’s logo.

The line features Foreshadow Primer, an ultra-sheer eye base that provides the ultimate prep for a smoother, crease-proof eye shadow application that is coupled with loose glitter dust, called Labrynth Shadows.

The highly pigmented loose powder shadows and the lid primer are housed in stackable pots, providing the ability to mix and match the colors to create personal, one-of-a-kind eye shadow favorites.

Other standouts include Deity Body Lotion, Immortal Body Shimmer and Crown Mascara.


Crown Mascara



Volturi Lip Gloss


There will also be over 70 Twilight Beauty products to provide the most exceptional Makeup experience that can be enjoyed by twilight fans and Other Women looking to highlight their already existing beauty.


Luna Twilight




Twilight Venom



Luna Line



Volturi Line


So keep your eyes pealed kiddies for the most wonderful Twilight Makeup Makeover Experience to hit this September!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Now in other Twilight news I have found a few items I'm going to be hunting for because well I really would like to get them and or recieve them as gifts.
*Coughs* Christmas *Coughs* Winter Solestace *Coughs*


But yes
here are some must haves for any Stephenie Meyer/Twilight Fan:


defining Twilight


The Defining Twilight book a must have for the strangeness of people
and also to follow up Defining twilight comes:


Defining New Moon

Yes Yes Yes this is right Boys and Girls its a defining New Moon!
I think it barely came out this month or its almost available for your reading consumption!

along with all this strange stuff It’s no secret that Stephenie had a loose inspiration for each of her books from classic literature.

Twilight: Pride and Prejudice


Pride and Prejudice

I have never read this book nor have I seen the movie >_<>
New Moon: Romeo and Juliet


Romeo and Juliet

I love Wiliam Shakespear's works I love theatrics so you can bet your butt I have read this book and watched the many interpritations of this locely tragic love story,
including the one with Clare Danes and Leo.

Eclipse: Wuthering Heights
Now it has its own special edition book inspired by the love of Bella and Edward >_<

wuthering Heights


This to me is a shocker because I had to read this book in middle school along with Ordinary people and sadly it was these two books that bored the living poop out of me :(
so I'm actually quite shocked it got a re vamped cover and is now selling like hot cakes this is one item I'll probabbly only get just cause its notw linked with Twilight but I have no desire to ever read it again T_T
*weeps*

Breaking Dawn: The Merchant of Venice and A Midsummer Night's Dream



The Merchant of Venice

this and A Midsummer Night's Dream are most likely the only two Shakespear Plays I have not read at all don't ask me why but I have never read them XD


A Midsummer night's Dream


Now that ends The Twilight Saga's Relative books.


Prom nights from hell


A Stephenie Meyer related book full of erey storys from what I hear XD


Twilight and Philosophy


What more could you ask for with this book its got everything you need from A-Z of Vampire and Werewolf information I would like to own this it came out this month or its going to be released super soon this month and I want to get it, and read it I shal.


Twilight Saga: New Moon Illustrated Movie Companion


I would love this just becasue I own the Twilight illustrated Movie Companion and it will go good with the growing collection YES?


Japan's New Moon Movie poster


not a Book but still just as cool its Japan's New Moon Movie Poster...
where you would find this lovely thing I am unclear as of this current moment all I could find was the picture and not the actual site where you could purchace this T_T


Twilight Tour!!!


This would be a good thing to end up getting after visithing Forks WA.
You can buy it when you go on the Twilight Tour.

Pretty spiffy huh?


Twilight Scene It

The coolest looking board game ever... go and figure huh???
along with that also comes the special edition Twilight the Game (this pic is not the right one but)
it comes in a tin box and the cullen crest pieces are made out of Pewter in different colors I have seen them at walmart for $14.99
if your lucky enought to spot one of those beautys snag it!

I only have this version and its the first edition you gotta fold over the little card board pieces before you stick them into the little stand up thing >_<>

Twilight The Game


and that my dear kiddies concludes my little crazy fit of twilight cause I'm tired and I'm gonna go to be donw cause I went bezerk i feel lol my third blog of the day something is not right with me today...

any how lol



1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I adore Scene It!! My fave is the movie one...shocker I know, and another shocker...I rock at it, LOL. You'd want me on your team, mwahaha! My sister Sam, the first Twilighter in the house, said a makeup line is weird as they were just naturally beautiful and Bella wore no make-up, I kinda see her point. Although if I could look like Kristen Stewart or any of the gorgeous female cast, I may have to try it, lol!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin