Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon Galore

Okie Dokie so I went a little crazy just surfing up alot of random info on Twilight Saga: New Moon...

I'm so dizzy and my head hurts from overloading my brain with all the information I have taken in @_@

On a sweet note from the Jist of what I had recieved information wise by browsing the web goodness is that Comic Con was proud to announce Ooodles and Oodles of New Moon Merch AND......

Wonderful sneak Peaks into New Moon ^_^
(So Giddy I Cried and Screached mom just laughed at me)



This would be the First sneak Preview (swoons) Oh Bella and Jacob its just heartbreaking and freaky and the Ghost Edward Oh My God in all its glory me wants me wants and me wants some more >_<



And this is Preview two ^_^
Alice and Bella on their way to save Edward and all that good rott and I'm sorry Kiddies it cuts it off right before Bella jumps into Edward's arms >_<
Twilight Beauty


its Flippin Lovely!
They don't have alot of merch yet but you can sign up to follow them and a few items they have for sale when they do go up is:


Twilight Beauty

Twilight Beauty

Twilight Beauty

Twilight Beauty

Twilight Beauty


Twilight Beauty


Look at how beautiful that tube looks *is dazzled and is hypnotized* OoOOoo *Starts to drool*


Twilight Beauty


And then this display set up they have with all this lovely make up!!! =^..^=

Any one who has Lip Venom V its now a rare Item it was the prototype for this and on ebay its going for:


Ebay


And thats not the little mini sample bottle that came with the Magazine O_o
it was a Major Limited edition thing before they re named it Twilight Venom.
I hear they are going to be releasing a few more for the rest of the movies so I'll be collecting cause I'm crazy T_T

More exciting new moon merch:


Burger King


Burger King hopped on the Twilight band waggon and is going to be comming out with Twilight Saga: New Moon items like these Crowns shown above ^_^

I'm unclear as of right now if they will be making special cups or toys but I'm crazy and have the Shrine and everything else so we can only imagine whats gonna happen whit that freak out (Burger King is going to be my new lover for a few crazy weeks XD)


Nordstrom Bp


Nordsrtom has come out with their own Twilight Tees:


Nordstrom Bp



Nordstrom Bp




Nordstrom Bp



Nordstrom Bp


We can only imagine how much those beauts are gonna set someone back,
its gonna cost me my soul to get them T_T

We know the two covers for the New Moon Paperback edition are as Followed:


New Moon Main Book


This is going to be the Main book that will be everywhere and easily attainable.
It looks like the movie poster just Edward is sulking it looks like,
I'm unclear if its going to come with a mini pull out poster or not but hey its still pretty darn spiffy ^_^


New Moon Special Edition


This cover with Bella and Jacob with Edward in the Moon is the Special Edition one that they will be releasing a limited number of copys of and its deffinately comming with a mini movie poster and I cannot wait to get my hands on this thing XD

I want the other one too but geez I pretty much want all the crazy crap I have posted.

Tonner came out with new dolls to go with Edward and Bella:


Victoria and James


Yes thats right kiddies Victoria and James!
It kinda gets me a little mad just because James is dead now and they could have made them a while ago and then made Jacob to go with the bunch >_<
Edward and Bella


and of corse here's the other two Tonner dolls that we all know and love
me more so than most people because Tonner dolls are so similar to my fave doll ever the Dollfie and or the Ball Jointed Dolls :3

along with Tonner now Barbie also took a bite out of the Twilight bug and came out with:


Edward and Bella


they will be releasing them in November to go with the crazy Fan Swarming of New Moon in movie theatres,
Supposedly they will be releasing Jacob Black in February,
just in time for Valentine's Day XD

I wonder if they will make him an a cute little box of candy hearts for the Bella doll...

Too Darn Cute hee hee

A Few other things Comic Con Showed off Were:


Edward, Bella, and Alice


These new action figures and the Vampire Girl bangle.


Edward and Jacob

This is a better image of Edward and Jacob Action Figures they both have by them Vamp Girl and wolf Girl Bangles I wouldn't be able to chose sides its super difficult for me because I love the characteristics of all the characters they all touch your heart in some way or another and I cant pick a dang team okay I just cant,
I don't care how easy it is for the rest of you crazy people I just cant do it nope sorry.


Cards 1


First set of New Moon trading cards it looks like woo hoo ^_^
I still need to get the set of others I'll probably just get the whole lot of em off eBay just to speed up the process hee hee hee


Cards 2


now these are some really hunky cards shirtless wolf pack (Swoons more)
I swear at this point I'm panting in my seat looking at all this sweet merch and stuff has got me all sorts of weak in the knees lol


Twilight Party Favors


Now I bet we all know why I'm kinda angry about this right???
I wish they had this for my Birthday darn it!!!!

no worries I'll be buying like 3 sets cause I'm crazy LMFAO
Party City here I come *Starts running*



Twilight Make up/Pencil Bags


Well well well just ready for back to school T_T (I'm Not In School)
I would have to get them to go with my Messenger bags and to carry my Twilight inspired makeup and contact lenses ^_^

If I cant Find a vampire I'll try my darnedest to Become one on my own!
I'll keep you all informed on how that works out and when I become one well I'm not sharing my Vampire glory with any of you Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha *Coughs*



Merch 1


Here are a few other items that are just all sorts of Oh So Delicious ^_^


Merch 2


and some other lovely Decadent Delectables XD

this sadly concludes all the stuff I found surfing the web like a mad man,
I dunno about all you kids but I am quite content with my findings ^_^

in other news I know I haven't gotten around to loading Travis's Birthday pics yet T_T Please forgive me I did post the images of the scrapbook I had Built for him though ^_^ *nods head like its not a total loss*

Yes yes yes the layouts are super helpful and I stated what some of them have and the image blows up to be the size of Vancouver so you can look at it closer to get an idea of how I assembled it all ^_^

it should make everyone happy it made me happy,
yep it did.

Oh I have officially started my Cosplay so I might not be Blogging as frequently because I wanna bust out my costumes and scrap book and Win AV again!!!

Yes peoples its a competition and I'm a talented Seamstress woo hoo Lovely me ^_^
my mom and I make everything from Corsets to dresses and long sleeved hoodies and and and.... you know what just stay tuned to my Creations page and ill be posting up my other works of wonder up there when I go thought my Terabite Hard Drive XD

I have also started dabbling in making Ball Jointed Dolls So far I have a hand and an arm ^_^
I'm quite impressed with my talents I'm a goal getter and I'm very determined and I will have alot of new goodies on my page super soon.

I'll also be announcing a give away as the grand opening of my page
(although its already up and running I hope to get followers and such)
But yes one can dream right ^_^

any how I think I'm going to go to bed now I have had a long day and I have accomplished sooooo much my hands are super pooped where I found the energy to type I have no flippin clue but I did so hazah for me.

With Lots of <3

Izzy

3 comments:

Haley said...

OMGosh, Thanks for the previews! i Le-le-le-le-le-LOVE twilight saga. Now I know where to come to for more sneak peak of New Moon coming out!

Wendyburd1 said...

Wow I wish I could just magically have all that stuff! You know what makes me pissy though?! Those tees are so small, I'd need 2 to cover these chest's!! And they ones they make in plus sizes, for us big chested girls? They are never these cute ones, only black tees (I hate black tees!) and short sleeves and I HATE my arms!! It pisses me off that I can't have a cute one like on the first few girls there!!

Izzy said...

OMG Haley you are too cute ^_^
I have lots of oodles of good stuff going on ^_^ you should stay tuned most deffinately to my page I try and post like a mad man even through my super busy moments ^_^
My good blogs usually come out at midnight and what not cause thats when i get a moment on the compy LOL.

and for miss wendy I hear ya with the shirt thing I'm not a big girl I'm tiny but I gots the busty issue i love small shirts but they constrict the girls and then if I get a medium I look kinda frumpy >_<

Its a flipping battle its like half cup size bras where the hell are they keeping all this stuff >_<

NO FAIR

Blog Widget by LinkWithin