Monday, August 24, 2009

Fiber One Came today and Cosplay Day 15

Okay so my Fiber One came today and I'm so happy the package was huge!!!
and I'm just giddy I got it tho when I went to the store they didn't have the flavor I wanted T_T

Fiber One Box

Fiber One Box



Yes I'm so happy other than the fact they had not the flavor I wanted to eat but I'll try again later ^_^
in other news I also went to Santa Fe in hopes to win some monies on the swipe and win thing they have going on right now but sadly I didn't get anything T_T

but on my way back to the car with mom there was a guy that came out of the elevator that looked exactly like Robert Pattinson just super tall and had tattoos all over his neck and arms O_o

and it was strange cause I always stand in front of the elevator for some unknown reason and the doors opened and he was looking at me like I just ate a rabbit in front of him and was covered in blood.
The guy looked traumatised looking at me I dun know why it was just some random moment and it was strange.

mom and I enter the elevator and I proceeded to ask her if that looked like who I thought it did and she agreed and we laughed it was funny...
in other news we have busted butt and I got my scissors cut out and we got alot accomplished and I'll be posting up some more pics really soon .
I have a Pancho and a vest now and we are sewing the shirt it looks bad ass!
OH and some good news I heard was that Breaking Dawn is going to be made into two or three parts so I'm really looking forward to it ^_^
in other more exciting news I saw a poster for the New Final Fantasy video game its
Final Fantasy : Dissidia

And as it stands right now you would have to be a complete and utter fool not to love Final Fantasy
here are some images to OOOOooOOOooOOoo and AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh ^_^

The poster:
The Cast


The Cast:
The Cast



All the Final Fantasy people are jam packed into one Video Game its a dream come true ^_^
any how I'm gonna get back to cosplay and I'll post pics soon





1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Yay I am glad the package arrived and so quickly!! I am anxiously awaiting to be contacted again to do more reviews! I like the prizes, doing giveaways and writing the reviews! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin