Friday, August 21, 2009

COSPLAY DAY *Counts On Her Fingers* THIS MANY!!!! *Holds Out Hands*

LMFAO okay odd blog title I must admit please dun shoot me I'm innocent I swear!!!
in other news yes we all know I tried to upload a video O_o ZOMG yeah well it was all epic in the failure catagory SO Izzy is EPIC FAIL!!!

YES EPIC WEEEEHHHHHOOOOOOOOO

okay so yes that was a flop and no dice for me T_T

in other news I gots a good chunk of my cosplay done and I shal take a weekend soon and post images yes ^_^

so be ready for a long ribbon of stuff kiddies.

I DONT UNDERSTAND TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that I have screamed that I have been amped out on energy drinks and woooo
no good kids caffeen and I are mortal enimys and now I'm all jittery.

okay Ill try to load video agains soon in the mean time I'm gonna go cause well I'm really ingulfed in my book Let the right one in

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Isn't that a movie? Anyway you should go on youtube and google twitter whore. There is a 2 part one with a girl with this high pitched voice that makes me laugh and shows exactly WHY I think Twitter is stupid too! I am looking forward to the pics!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin