Saturday, August 8, 2009

Costume Creations Day Three

So the creativity continues on,
lets hope today I can finish that dang dog.
Travis is going to be comming to get me to go get contacts later today so thats all nice.
(statement at like eleven am I think???)

Good news,
First off notice how it turns from Work to Construction to now Creations???
I have now fully entered creative mode and am hauling serious butt nd so is my mom :3

I finished the dog for the most part hes got all his limbs sewn to him and now all I gotta do is paint his eyes and sew on some little brown spots to him and make his little Detective outfit and he will be dashing ^_^

mom Semi finished Her characters set of Pantaloons and will be starting my super poofy shorts super soon.

I started painting the base of the dog eye buttons brown and I'm going to give them a golden brown touch tomorrow then high gloss them over to look like glass then sew them onto his little face ^_^

I would have to say all is going well the only thing that faltered today was going and getting the contact lenses but theres always Tuesday for that so I'm not freaking put too badly O_O (LIE)
(Key fact about Anime Vegas and my Cosplaying I take it very seriously and I stress out hella bad >_<) so while I'm stressing about the factor that travis still hasnt learned our skit and all that funky jazz I'm now freaking out that we wont be good enough and alot of other things to boot it T_T I won first prize last year judges choice for my wings which is considered a prop...

And with that being said no one ever wins Judges choice for a flippin prop!!!
I'm the first person to ever hold that title and I do plan on keeping it very well thank you ^_^
(Or at least I'm hoping I'm freaking out badly like I said hopefully Ill calm down)

I just need to breathe and everything will be fine

*Takes a deep Breath*

Well Good Night

The current time now is 1:27am

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Yes BREATHE Iz!! I love that pic of you!! So cool! I can't wait to see how this all turns out! BREATHE again! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin