Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wonderful things to end the day on a happy note ^_^

So today started out funky my mom and I woke up to dog poop tracked around our whole bedroom and the dog that did it was my grandmas oldest dog T_T

we were kinda mad we ended up tearing out the whole floor rug and took it and hosed it and shampooed it so its clean but sadly we had to move our book shelf and bed
(which is a coutch not a fouton >_<)

so thats how that started we were gonna start cosplay work but spent five hours of our day cleaning rugs and putting books back on the shelf >_<

after all that we decided to go get food so we got Chinese which made me SUPER happy Me loves the Chinese food hee hee,
then we went to a thrift store of corse cause we love places like savers but this time this one wasn't savers it was Charleston thrift store and I found tons of good deals I got a bunch of dollar clothes and a sweet new pair of pants for two dollars.

I also got two books for a dollar one is called "Let The Right One In."
I must say they turned it into a movie and its about vampires and well its different I'll say that to start,

BUT its sweet and interesting but then it just gets boring the movie and book take place in Sweden I think any way the movie is odd but not typical vampire stuff but its got some cool scenes, the book on the other hand WOW awesome nothing like the movie I mean its got similarities but the book by FAR WAY BETTER!!!

okay now with that said my second book was called "Plato and a Platypus go walking into a Bar." its a joke book with philosophical jokes so you better understand philosophy not that I don't understand it but I heard it was a really funny book so I picked it up what the heck I love books hee hee hee.

so I have some cute shirts I'll take pics of tomorrow and post in my coming up blog and other awesome stuff an update on my cosplay of corse.

we also went to wal mart and got our over sized Grommets and some sand paper i needed for a few of the props I am making.

then I came home and cleaned the rest of the mess I left in the bedroom and then Travis came over and we ate foodies then saw shooting stars the meteor shower is going on and I saw 51 stars!

so I have 51 wishes and a few of my wishes already came true from my last batch of shooting stars so I'm excited.

so after that Travis has just now departed from my house and we were calling it a night and I was gonna blog tomorrow but I got the most wonderful news ever!!! EVER!!!!!

I won Wendy's Fiber One give away I was one of the three I have never won anything offline before so that was so sweet to learn and so i sent her my info via e mail and now i get to wait and when i get that in the mail I'll go pic crazy LOL.

Wendy is a sweet woman and always has some insightful blogs and if you don't already Follow her you should ^_^


Wendy Blog!


just click her button and it will magically take you to her wonderful blog ^_^

and here's what I WON *Jumps for joy*


My winnings


this makes me as happy as yesterdays findings of the twilight video game hee hee hee.

Okay and seeing as we are talking about happy lets not forget about the wonderful twilight beauty that's coming out in FOUR DAYS!


Twilight Luna Red Lipstick


Okay and that's all the exciting news I have to deliver today other than that nothing else is really going on YET lol.

Every dang day is a new story so woot.

oh before i end my blog congrats to the other two winners of Wendy's lovely Fiber One Giveaway!!!!
we all need to enjoy our yogurt with all its goodness ^_^

Send me pics of your happy winnings when you receive them then my blog about it I can put all three of us up on the blog hee hee hee.

Okay now its bed time


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin