Monday, August 17, 2009

Dead Dogs and Cosplay Creating Day Eight

I think I totally missed blogging yesterday and If I managed to do it I was so sick I don't remember a single thing of it >_<

My grandmas dog died today at 1:22pm she was old and it looked to be a heartatack :(
so we had to take her to the vet to get her creamated which was a really sad event I cried and cried and what sucks is I still feel grose and not good I think its sinus but I have really bad migranes right now so I am unclear so to deal with the dog thing today was hard on me.

also I guess twilight beauty isnt going to be up today but will be up in september >_<

so I'm kinda sad about that...

in other news I e mailed the guy thats working on the twilight Video game and well hes a really nice dude ^_^

I told him I was happy that he was making the game and from what he said about it on the website it sounds like it might be similar to fable and stuff like that...

who really knows I got my contacts yesterday or the day before last red and green of corse ^_^

now all we gotta do is get travis's contacts and we are all set ^_^
yep yep yep
Red and Green Contacts ^_^


I have also got a few images of some things that are complete-Ish:


Rabit's cane



wind up key for dolls


And thats all you get to view for right now ^_^

I'll post more later My vest and Pants are done and my moms Pantaloons are complete and so is the dog and the tags for our costumes we made ^_^

other than that mom has been working hard and so have I but there was a tiny sneak peak on what to be looking for ^_^

if all goes well Ill have a bunch more things to post up later for sure ^_^

in the meantime I'm gonna go to bed I feel grose and not good still

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww man what a sneak peek tease!! But I wouldn't want your idea stolen by anyone so I will wait...*sighs*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin