Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Have Never Loved T.V. MORE... Twilight Saga: New Moon Preview!!!

Yep so now today I saw the new preview and interview with Taylor Lautner,
Or as we like to know him now as Jacob Black *Swoons*
More T.V. was giving a bit more inside looks at NEW MOON and oh my god its delectable ^_^

as we all know I have posted a lot of video feeds lol so it’s no surprise I’m posting the newest one now is there ha ha ha ha.

So with this New Moon sneak peak we get to see some clips and the interview with Taylor Lautner,
This includes MY first look at Jane and well it made me so happy I almost squeaked while recording this LMFAO.

The time right now is 10:00am and I’m just chilling in front of my computer waiting for the video to load onto my page so my blog is kinda at a standstill for a few minutes…



if the video doesnt work again for some odd reason go to the link I provided >_<
(Totally getting sick of that crap)
http://tinypic.com/m/5cabg7/1

In other news I still feel nasty I think it has to do with the fire in Cali I don’t know if you have been paying attention to the news with it but Mexican drug lords burnt down their Pot fields and the news reported that this is a first and they hope it doesn’t become typical behavior for these people to do when they are caught by the government.

They have done over 60 million dollars in damage to the forests out there so that’s pretty messed up.

But yeah I’m thinking cause of all that smoke and burning my head is under a lot of migraine pressure and sinus pressure so I have had a chronic migraine the last three days T_T.

So seeing as I didn’t really go into too much detail yesterday about the drama of my grandmas dog I guess I’m feeling a bit better about it and well yeah.

From what my grams said she wasn’t eating much after she came back from the vet,
the vet said he wasn’t going to rule out cancer but seeing as Dahli was 15 there was no reason to go through all that money just to say yeah she’s dyeing soon blah.

The vet did give my grams antibiotics for her kidney and liver,
she was also on heart medication and a lot of other old animal things T_T
So grams brings her home…

okay not exactly she was feeling perkier after the vet thing so grams dropped her off at the groomer and made her look all pretty then she came home…

took her heart medicine was semi okay for one day then the second day she didn’t eat or do anything and then yesterday at 1:22pm she passed away.

My grandma was crying for a long time over it and well it’s been hard.

And that’s pretty much the end of that story…

after mom and I dropped her off with the vet for her cremation we came back home and created a bit more to get ready for Anime Vegas!

Truthfully I cannot wait this year for the fun and activities of Anime Vegas,
with all the new video games that are going to be coming out by Christmas and all the sneak peeks of all the new Anime that runs my life along with Twilight by its side now.

I would have to say that is one thing that is going to make it just a bit more entertaining ^_^

knowing that they are making The Twilight saga into a Graphic Novel or as I know is as Manga,

there will be plenty of room now for Twilight the Anime which will be nothing but a wonderful breakthrough!!!

With that being said usually Manga get turned into anime then into live action that’s just how the process works where in America it goes from a book to possibly a animated movie or live action movie,
now this is going backwards and inside out a few movies that got turned into a Manga later were The Ring they turned it into a Manga and well I think the Manga has more depth to it than the movie it’s a pretty long saga so that’s awesome.

Other times Good video games get turned into Manga which is still pretty awesome.

a few off beat popularity thing that were a hit in Japan and the Asian area were Dragon Ball Saga and the Americans decided to take over and turn it into a live action movie which just so you all know they KILLED IT T_T

totally not cool at least when the Japanese takeover their own creations the live action is similar to that of the Manga, or Anime.

Death Note is an awesome 13 part series (the 13th book is how to read the death note)
they also came out with a novel about L’s adventures trying to find out about the Beyond Birthday Massacres.

But they turned it into a live action movie and though the characters aren’t like the Manga they are similar and also even thought it doesn’t follow the books all that well it’s still an awesome representation of what it was.

they turned Death Note into three movies.

any how I have just rambled on about some things that probably don’t concern any of you >_< I’m just excited about how things are going with Twilight and my Anime Obsession and that means I should try to cosplay as the sexy hunkster Edward Cullen for Anime Vegas Next Time it rolls around ^_^

I’m totally buying the graphic novels from Japan as soon as they produce them,
that means here in America the little kiddies won’t get their hands on it for a few months after
I’m glad I got my hookups with the forging stuff cause chances are ill have it before a lot of other people here will hee hee hee.

no I’m not devious I’m just obsessed and it will be cheaper if I get it over seas any way,
due to the cost out there and when they translate it it will take a super long time I should know I’m an avid Manga reader and I get really crabby that I have to wait 4 Months for my series to come out with a new one and I always have to read the back part first to make sure they are going to make another one so after I know all that stuff then I continue on and then read my Manga.

Any way this is my early morning post ill be posting one later today as well maybe putting more images up of my cosplay. In the mean time I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak at The Twilight Saga: New Moon as much as I did *Squeaks* it’s not going to come to the big screen soon enough!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I am sorry about your migraines and your grandma's dog!
I saw this preview on the BIG screen already! If you see Bandslam they have it and I was clapping! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin