Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I CAN DIE A HAPPY PERSON NOW.... Oh And Back to cosplay Day 5

I have lovely Lovely lovely information that is just so awesome I could OH MY GOD!!!

They finally made it official that they are making twilight a VIDEO GAME *jumps up and down for joy*


Twilight The Video Game!



I couldnt be any happier ^_^
its like one of my metior shower wishes totally came true.

well maybe 3 stars I wasted on the twilight video game wish ^_^
any way you look at it I'm excited and the way they described it is just WOW awesome.

Travis and I got into an arguement about me and this obsession before I looked it up on google and well I was like okay LAME video games that should have never been made Napoleion Dynamite that was GAY and aweful why would you make that a vid game and if that be the case then they deffinately have to make Twilight one AND THEY DID ^_^

okay that was my super giddy happy moment outburst of complete and utter joy.

the site did say when they would be releasing the video game to summett entertainment and they didnt say what platform it would be available for but they did clear up one rumor mill its NOT an MMO so goodie to know and the little tid bits of info on it are sweet ^_^


About the game



so with that being said you cant say you arnt interested ^_^

you can be a human a vampire or a werewlof how sweet is that ^_^
I kinda think it will be similar to Fable I love fable good rpg oh man I'm crying I have had a total twilight fix that will help me carry on after the movies and books are over with me cause I'll have the nerdy little digital world of twilight and the other three most likely ^_^

(yeah I still havnt read Breaking dawn nor The Host)

I did find Midnight Sun in an audio book format tho some guy wanted to make it an audio book and well I think thats cool ^_^

its only up to the 12th chapter of corse but yeah still its sweet.

Oh as we all know my blog cant be complete without the countdown to D Day with Twilight Beauty ^_^

Five More Days!!!!


5 More Days!


..................................................................

Okay now moving along away from the Twilight outburst of complete and utter insanity.

I have images of me and bits of my cosplay ^_^
I'm going to show you kids now....
The moment you have been waiting for


My Mess Up Pic


Lets start off with my Mess up Pic lol I aimed a little too low but I love the pic.
Look At MY HAIR!!!!


GRRRRRR!


This is a picture taken at this angle intentionally showing off the hair and the had back side This is my wig I love it cause it looks like real hair

and the sad part is I need to cut it in the back to be a little shorter so it fits my Rozen Maiden character

and the hat is going to have a blue ribbon around it and I think I'm gonna make it sparkle a bit I'm not too sure yet but yeah

OH and just cause my character's eyes are red and green I decided to wear my white contacts so it will be easier to photoshop them to be the correct color ^_^


Crazy Lady In A Top Hat


I just like how this pic looks


Side View

And this is just profile view of the hat and the hair and how real it looks lol the funny thing about it is it smells like old but its awesome much like everything elese I got I got that wig from savers too ^_^

oh okay here we go the Five most awesome things I got for under $3.00 at savers:

1) My Purse its my nre trade mark I will take a pic of it later I'm adding patches to it the purse I got on .99 cent day so it was what .99 cents

2) that cute black dress I altered with polkadot ribbon and put glass beads on it was my Bella Birthday dress I got that at savers for a whole $2.99

3) That sweet wig I got For $3.99 but still who can complain

and

4) My twilight shirt we all know I spent a whole Dollar on it WOW O_o

Gotta love Savers thrift stores rock and if you dont like them you are flippin nuts >_<
winde Up Key


I lied I posted a pic of the Winde Up Key for the Rozen Maidens I'm woring on and the heavy Duty Material its made of...
Just so we are all VERY CLEAR that chunk of clay could have made me Six Chibi Charms T_T The sacrafices we make for love *Weeps*


Detective Kun Kun


And okay again I lied No Pic of the Doggie of cuteness other than the anime version for now but here are his button eyes I hand painted and glossed over nine times to look Uber cute as all crap.

and thats all I have for now becasue I cannot show off the pantaloons just yet ^_^

I want to keep people wanting hee hee hee

any how again its that lovely time for bed and I am really beat i had to hand cut my grandmas dog and then my cat Fluffy because she had tons of nasty matts in her fur that wouldnt brush out!

So I cut her and you know what she doesnt look too bad she actually looks pretty cute and she feels better about it I'll tell you what.

her skin can breather again she was super oily and then I cut all her fur down and she ended up getting alot of Dander its a bunch and I know its because her skin couldnt breathe.

Oh heres a helpful fact for cat owners just so we all know.

I learned this becasue my grandmas cat is a long hair and hes so beautiful and his name is monster lol...

okay here we go DR. Knowledge:

if your cat gets too many matts and wont come out it causes skin not to breathe or have curculation it can make your animal get really sick cause they cant sweat so they have tons of other glands that help them to release to cool down and that hinders them from doing so and if they get too sick they die T_T

okay theres some helpfull story time tales ^_^

just so we all know Fluffy was a trooper and did not mind one bit she was getting cut by Scisors lol shes a strange little Nuggett cat lol.

Now I Depart from you guys for the day yet again but like always please stay tuned to this same station for other news about everything thats going on...

till next time kids same time same place same blogging community

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Your eyes are freaking me out! What is an MMO??

Izzy said...

An MMO is A massively multiplayer online game.
abriviated its MMOG or just MMO ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin