Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cosplay Creating at its finest day Four

Okay well another hard day done and oh my god a blog >_<

I finished the dog and he is super cute and now I'm going to make his costume then hell be super done ^_^

in other news I put up a few links in my side bar for all your lovely viewing pleasures
and well to Honor Twilight Beauty's Upcomming launch on the 17th which is in EIGHT days I put them at the top of my makeup link area ^_^

http://www.twilightbeauty.com

if you have not tried Lip Venom V (Twilight Venom) I suggest you try it its super good and awesomely fantastical (lol I know not real words but I love the stuff) the meaning behind it all is just fantastic and oh wow ^_^

if you havnt signed up for their e mail list I suggest you do because its good

Feel free to check them out Ill be posting more twilight related news later...

In the mean time I need to figure out how to make the you might also like link thingy at the bottom of every ones blogger pages >_<

I'm still wandering this thing aimlessley trying to figure out little gadgets and junk LMFAO
yes I'm openly admiting I'm Clueless hee hee hee

any how this is where I'll end my blog for right now tomorrow I'm going to focus on digging out all my manga and I'm thinking after Anime Vegas I'll post my first give away for all your enjoyment ^_^ in the mean time please feel free to start the following and stay tuned for more awesome things to come ^_^

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Iz if you mean like what I have it is an application. LinkWithin.
http://www.linkwithin.com/learn?ref=widget

Izzy said...

Sweetness when I get a free moment later today I'll go check it out ^_^

you are a real big help

<3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin