Friday, August 7, 2009

Cosplay Work Day One

Okay well all is going wonderfully on my cosplay costumes and I am in the process of making a big huge stuffed dog named Kun Kun lol XD

My mom is going to be carrying him around the convention as we look like Dollfies hee hee hee
so she cut out both pairs of my shorts and her pantaloons for under her dress and the shorts are just straight up my costume lol I'm not in a dress if we all remember well ^_^
any how we busted hella butt getting alot done today even if all we did was cut out all the pattern pieces and all i did was sew and stuff the body of this big huge Kun Kun :3

something about cosplay just makes me so darn happy i could giggle like a little school girl.

so we have taken lots of pictures and I'm making a log which with Mary's help will turn into a scrapbook for the judges to look over so yeah ^_^

all is heading in the right direction and all is just happy and wonderful.

now all i can ask for is for my silly book to sell on ebay its got twenty eight views and one follower but meh whatever.

any how this blog is short cause I have been up all darn day working on costumes so yeah I'm burnt out so I go to bed now ^_^

(insert Signature here)

OH NO WAIT THAT'S WHAT I MADE!!!

I got a signature now ^_^

Woot here we go kiddies

Night <3>

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Can't wait for the pics! And love the siggy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin